>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Bracer's Profile > Portfolios
bottom-table-gradient

Gallery
Ironman Helmet Final Render
Ironman Helmet Clay Render
Ironman Helmet Wire Render
Evangelion :: Omega Pose
Eva in my Room !
Eva-02 Alone
Eva-00 Clay Render
Eva-02 Geometry Render
Eva-01 :: Rust of Glory
Eva-01
Eva-02 Portrait
Spear Of Longinus
Dance like you want to Win !
Bracercom V2 was created after the mascot that guided Bracercom V1 no longer represents the currently skill level that I possess. 

The design of...
Bracercom V2 was created after the mascot that guided Bracercom V1 no longer represents the currently skill level that I possess. 

The design of...

The design of...

The design of...

The design of...

The design of...
My attempt at creating a 3D version of me in 2007.
This iPod was modeled for a tutorial on basic 3D modeling. 
This work also marks the first and last time I use the mental ray renderer.
Cavanto Knight
Cavanto Knight
The very first version of Bracercom was created with a “Host” that accompanies you to each section of the site. 

When you first entered the site,...
The very first version of Bracercom was created with a “Host” that accompanies you to each section of the site. 

When you first entered the site,...