PDA

View Full Version : Animation Expert Needed For MMORG

Cybertrickle
10-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Imagine a world of Chivalry, of honor, and of wonder.
Where Knights rule from fortified castles and Barbarians dwell in tents.
Dwarves mine for precious metal and rock in the hills while Elves protect their precious forests.
Beautiful Amazons seclude themselves in dense jungles and evil stalks the lands.
Immerse yourself in a quest that pulls you through wondrous lands of myth and fable,
where you take part in heart-pounding battles between good and evil.
Perhaps you are a student of the arts and have the very elements at your beck and call.
Hero or villain, life or death, you alone control your fate, and good or bad you will reach The Journey’s End.

-----------------------------------

Greetings!

I am the director of Journey's End. I am seeking talented people to fill
positions to take part in designing a game. Currently no positions are paid
and you will not be expected to work full time:

The Journey's End team has been working on this project for well over a year
now! Please email me at arthurium@cox.net if you are interested.

ScreenShots: http://www.truevision3d.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3121&highlight=journeys+end

Job: Animation

Currently seeking experienced animators for Journey's End. Both motion capture and Key framing techniques can be used.

viragoLDR
10-09-2003, 08:17 PM
You might want to list which program you use, how you want stuff to be animated, what do you want animated? Are you using bones systems and/or character studio, are the characters for animation already rigged, etc.. etc.. etc. =)

Cybertrickle
10-09-2003, 09:13 PM
well the methods of animation at this point are pritty free range. I dont care if its any of the following. Because we are in the startup phase of the game programming, so we will advance into better, more realistic ways of animation at a later date.

Programs
-3d max
-TrueSpace

methods (or any other way im not familiar... because i am not a 3d guy... im the main software engineer)

-Bip'd, Skeleton -Character Studio
-BVH motions (made with motion capture software at my house)
-Other motion capture hardware/software

For the near future we just need very basic animations for some of the first characters that we are creating for the game. Currently we are trying to get the demo ready.