View Full Version : Blurry textures
01-04-2003, 12:11 PM
I have a scene im currently workin on, but when i render the texture gets blurry, can this be because i streched it to much in max?
01-04-2003, 12:25 PM
there is a blur setting for each bitmap in the material editor, although if your image isnt large enough it will look bad either way...
01-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Hmm depends on a few things.
- resolution of texture
- position relative to the camera
- angle at which you're seeing it
- stretching (as you mention)
- blurriness set in mat editor (as Tim mentions)
- you could disable antialiasing on texture maps
01-04-2003, 01:35 PM
1 - blurriness set in mat editor (as Tim mentions)
2 - you could disable antialiasing on texture maps
1 - i don't know how to set the blurriness when using VRay materials
2 -How do i disable antialising on texture maps?
vBulletin® v3.7.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.