View Full Version : Environment: Tech Facility
18-04-2003, 06:44 AM
Opinions and Critiques are always welcome.
18-04-2003, 11:17 AM
Nice work...I love the rain effect and the detail of it in contact with the buildings.
in general i like it, except for a few minor details...
1- the clouds are white and it takes the details of you rain away...clouds and ambiant light are usually darker on rainy days
2- the two towers on top look a weee bit too much like candles
19-04-2003, 08:23 PM
1. The image is too bright? dont kow
2. the Ground is crazy
3. THIS IS A GREAT IMAGE AND THE RAIN I SUPER!!!!!
19-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Nice image. There are a few things I'd change tho.
1. The clouds, as mentioned - they are too light for this kind of thing. Dark and brooding is what you want (just drop them brightness/lightness in which ever package you have).
2. The lights on the building seem a little bit wierd, windows fading in and out - doesn't sit right with me.
3. The sign seems a little off - the 68. Don't know why just seems a bit wrong :)
4. The whole image is too light - really heavy rain as suggested by the spattering on the first roof would mean you'd have really low visibility - maybe drop your lighting system down a little bit, make it more gloomy.
Last thing is the rain - It's real nice but I'm not sure whether you had it in shot or comped it. If you didn't comp it you really should - it'll drop your render times a lot. The same for the rain drops landing on the roof - that could all be another layer and comping would be real easy.
Great work - just needs a little polish - like most things :D
24-04-2003, 02:40 PM
Whats Comping??? do you mean compositing?
24-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Yeah I did mean compositing :D
23-05-2003, 01:53 PM
Well done! You are full of own style my friend! I think what it is more important its develope your own way.
Awesome rain effect, I hope weŽll see it animated
vBulletin® v3.7.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.