PDA

View Full Version : My perspective view is blury or is in realy low ressolution mode?

Cryptor
11-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi.
I realy need help.
Itīs been a realy long time since I worked in 3Ds MAX. And when i now try to make a simple flat plane with a blueprint on it, the texture looks realy blury or as if it is low ressolution. Canīt figure this out and im starting to go insane. PLease help me figure out what setting I should change to get the texture sharp.

Nukie
11-07-2010, 11:27 PM
You have to increase your texture size and enable "match bitmap as close as possible" in your preferences>viewports>configure driver.

Cryptor
11-07-2010, 11:44 PM
The texture size is not the problem, When I render it comes out clean and sharp so the texture is big enough. Changed the "match bitmap as close as possible" but it didnīt help though. :ugh:

Tarik2d
12-07-2010, 12:18 AM
U tried updating ur graphic drivers

Linc
12-07-2010, 02:39 AM
eugh, you have to restart Max to apply driver changes; even then it'll still look pretty ****.

Might want to search a few forums before making thread seeing as this has been asked 10 billion times.

Cryptor
12-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Aaaaaah, I tried Linc:s sugestion and restarted MAX after the graphic settings was changed, and it worked. Thank you guys so much!