>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > Sculpting Challenge
bottom-table-gradient

14211 rads test
Old 23-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
living_for_cg
Motion

Send a message via Yahoo to living_for_cg
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Total Awards: 2
Fan Art _living for cg _ Barbarian Diablo3

Hi all. Im in .
Im going to work on the Male Barbarian character in Diablo 3. as im waiting for its release that would be a good choice i think . hope to finish it .
Lets do it !
Attached Images

Last edited by living_for_cg; 23-03-2012 at 07:29 AM..
living_for_cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Warden

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
cool idea !
i cant wait to see the result
keep the rucking
Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 10:06 AM   #3
mr_max

Send a message via Yahoo to mr_max
hey dude!
nice choose , i like this character!
looking forward to more!
Old 24-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #4
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
if this will be as awesoem as concept drawings - you've got my vote .
paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
living_for_cg
Motion

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Warden >> thank you dear friend
mr_max >> thank you so much
paulius-st >> thanks. concepts are amazing. I have always wanted to make this character. now i have got some time to do it. i will try my hard.

I created my basemesh and i just started blocking and figuring out the main proportions.
critics are welcomed.
Attached Images

Old 24-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
mr_max

Send a message via Yahoo to mr_max
looking good , can't wait for the next update!
Old 25-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
living_for_cg
Motion

Awards Showcase
Thanks dear mrmax

here it is another update, im going to add the details and start modeling some of the armors..i guess its better to do the figuring after modeling the main armors.
wish the best for all you guys
Attached Images

mr_max (25-03-2012)
Old 25-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #8
Warden

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Hey ali .... Really good .... As always is good
keep on
Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #9
mehdiravan

cool choose. that's good start, keep on.
mehdiravan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
living_for_cg
Motion

Awards Showcase
Hi guys

Warden >> thanks man
mehdiravan >> thank you

another update :
I have set the figure and almost finished the body.(except some skin details)
Now im going to work on armors ...too much armors waiting for me
Attached Images

Old 29-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #11
RHedendahl

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: creating the topology resource thread! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot 
Total Awards: 3
great work on the torso on arms. will look really great when you worked a little more on the hands. Don't like the face at all though. Too monkey like.
Old 29-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #12
Fynn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mount Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 5
i think he needs a mustache
Fynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #13
capitan_popo
3d junkie

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature 
Total Awards: 1
the pose is working but could be pushed a little further I feel..arch the back a bit further back...and make ti feel like he is stretching the leg muscles!
Old 30-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #14
living_for_cg
Motion

Awards Showcase
kirgan
Fynn
thank you guys i have changed the face muscles abit to make it far from monkey look , i like to follow the concept arts, as he is a barbarian i feel he needs to be look like a barbarian . any way i have put two pics here and appreciate it if you help me on which one is better, with mustache or without?

capitan_popo >> thank you so much on your figure tip, i tried to achieve what you said using the transpose master,although its abit difficult at this level with these much subtools but i feel the figure has more strength now

with mustache or without??
Attached Images

Old 30-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #15
Fynn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mount Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 5
with mustache
Fynn is offline   Reply With Quote