|07-07-2007, 04:13 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mystery of Albesila is looking for a character designers
Mystery of Albesila is a hudge 3d animation project, here is our webpage: www.albesila.bo.pl
Cinema Cit >>theathres center in Europe<< is interested to develop the movie in thiere theathers.
Thanks to many very talented artists this project still alive and move on!
We almoust finished the character design part, but we need more people to do this!
We think a lot how to design 3 hudge scene with people (barbarian army, city and tavern scenes).
So this is a plan what each artist who want to be a part of this project have to do!
- design one nudity anatomical pose of a woman or man: front, side and back view (age: 30-50, budy type: athletic, average, chubby, muscular, overweight, slim or underweight)
- design one face/portrait: front, side and back view (on diferent layer)
- design one hair or beard: front, side and back view (on diferent layer)
- design one tatoo (on diferent layer)
- design one cloathes: front, side and back view (on diferent layer)
- design one cloathes special element: front, side and back view (on diferent layer)
When we have a lot of those elements we can mix them and create diferent characters.
The job is a simple! but for one person this will be a nightmere!
So if you want help us and be one of a creator of this movie do this task and send the high resolution file to firstname.lastname@example.org In e-mail leve a contact informations, like first name and surname, e-mail adres and website adres.
how to prepare a file.
This is a example how the work should look:
If you don't want to do the lineart you may paint it.
... and the very important thing if you decide to design the barbarian cloathes! This is a barbarians chief:
The standard barbarian cloathes should not be greater than the chif
Deadline: 15.07 2007
Remember that head, tatoos, hairs should be on a diferent layers.
and thats all,
Thanks for your time!
Last edited by designboot; 07-07-2007 at 04:41 PM..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|