>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > Weekly Photo Modelling challenge
bottom-table-gradient

Old 17-05-2010, 07:16 AM   #16
Arsenal

Awards Showcase
Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Won the first Weekly Photo Modelling challenge -  Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge 
Total Awards: 2
Hi everyone! So here is my entry for this challenge. Dumpster modeled in Maya, detailed in Zbrush, textured in Photoshop, and rendered in Unreal Engine. 1,996 tris with 1024x1024 DIF/NOR/SPEC textures. Thanks and GL to everyone.
Attached Images

Arsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #17
MightyReg
Artist In Progress

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Looks great Arsenal, really similar to the pictures!
MightyReg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #18
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: On behalf of the Threedy Community for making such a brilliant site, and sticking with it. Kudos! Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. 
Total Awards: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyReg View Post
Looks great Arsenal, really similar to the pictures!
agreed!
Tom-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 02:00 PM   #19
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: On behalf of the Threedy Community for making such a brilliant site, and sticking with it. Kudos! Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. 
Hi all, I am going to say that midday on Wednesday GMT is the deadline each week for your final entries to be posted in this thread, at this time I will also announce the next weeks model to make!

cheers

Tom
Old 18-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #20
NinthJake
The Ninth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool design for 3DTotal website 
Total Awards: 3
I think that Arsenal will be a strong winner this week

My entry has been moving much slower than I would have liked (thanks to school exams and such) I still hope to get it finished before the deadline though.
NinthJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #21
Tank[NL]
New goal: Platinum spam

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
havent had time to do much of anything last week.
next week i'll be in rome, so no 3d at all.

looking forward to seeing what the subject will be and what people come up with.
Old 19-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #22
Pedro Jatobá
jatobexx

Send a message via MSN to Pedro Jatobá Send a message via Skype™ to Pedro Jatobá
looking for the next challenge :P
Pedro Jatobá is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
Challenge closed

Well done Arsenal, you are the winner (even if the only entry to actually finish) but it's very high quality model and texturing job and I am more than happy to give you the gold, please request this award (link in my signature)

Sorry everyone else, you have to complete to get an award, real shame cos your wips looked excellent.

Old 19-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #24
Arsenal

Awards Showcase
Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Won the first Weekly Photo Modelling challenge -  Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge 
Thank you Tom-3DT. On to the next one!
Arsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #25
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Send a message via MSN to hulahuga Send a message via Skype™ to hulahuga
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Neat model Arsenal .

Thanks for your contribution guys!

Currently using: Maya - Mudbox - ZBrush - Photoshop

WIP
Hula's 2D Sketchbook http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=777808
Hula's 3D Sketchbox http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=76693
Hula and Waska's Joint Project Thread http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=792813
hulahuga is offline   Reply With Quote