>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Job listings > Job postings
bottom-table-gradient

Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
marque_pierre

Cool 3D artwork needed for 2 different projects

I represent Imagination Technologies (the world leader in graphics hardware for mobile and embedded platforms). We are looking for 3D art assets for a new series of technology demos. These demos are intended to run on various embedded devices (set-top boxes for digital TV, smart phones, handheld games consoles and similar).

I would like you to consider bidding for these assignments. We have two demos in the works:

- A longer sequence with a high-speed train speeding through city scapes, landscapes, tunnels and stations. This is very much a hard-surface and environment modelling and texturing exercise.

- A futuristic robot in a laboratory. The lab is a fairly small room with 3 or 4 robotic arms servicing the robot. The robot is surrounded by a force field. The idea of this demo is to have a single 3D mesh of the robot, but then have a number of different combinations of textures, shaders and normal maps, which will give the same robot mesh several dramatically different looks. So this assignment is very much about designing and modelling a fairly neutral robot mesh, which can be given many different looks through different textures. It would be up to you, to come up with a number of very different textures. The final demo will feature the robot in the laboratory, with the robotic arms generating a force field, which changes its appearance between the different textures/shaders.

If you are interested and available to complete these assignments before end of October 2010, please get in touch on marquepierre.sondergaard@imgtec.com

It would be very helpful if you could show me portfolio pieces, which illustrates experience with similar motifs. Also please indicate rough estimates for time and cost for completing these assignments.

If you have questions and comments, please let me know.
marque_pierre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3d art, modelling, robot scifi, texturing