>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives > The Lost Jungle - April 2010 > The Lost Jungle - Matte Painting
bottom-table-gradient

Old 27-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #136
spartan118
Lookn 4 professional work

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
Nice, the lighting is awesome... especially on the statue, great work man.

My Art Gallery

CURRENT RIG:
Intel Core i7, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, ATI RADEON 1GB GDDR5.
spartan118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #137
tjerkotten
Knowledge must be free

Send a message via MSN to tjerkotten
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: won the speed painting challenge  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: my artwork won in the speed painting challenge  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! 
Total Awards: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan118 View Post
Nice, the lighting is awesome... especially on the statue, great work man.
thanx
tjerkotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:43 AM   #138
tjerkotten
Knowledge must be free

Send a message via MSN to tjerkotten
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: won the speed painting challenge  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: my artwork won in the speed painting challenge  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! 
Total Awards: 5
Thanx to all the artists and people that helped us creating our paintings and when the next months challenge is a good one. Ill be working on a new matte paintings if i have the time....
tjerkotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 04:21 AM   #139
Moises Gomes

Send a message via MSN to Moises Gomes
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work  
Total Awards: 9
Congratulations ... great work !!! =)

www.mgcg.com.br
Tel: 55+11+987881353
moises@mgcg.com.br
Vimeo
Facebook
Moises Gomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #140
hadz

Send a message via MSN to hadz Send a message via Yahoo to hadz Send a message via Skype™ to hadz
nice work keep up ..

HaDZ,,
hadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #141
hadz

Send a message via MSN to hadz Send a message via Yahoo to hadz Send a message via Skype™ to hadz
Arrow nice

nice work keep up ..

HaDZ,,
hadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #142
Jojomondag
Have too go on never stop

Awsome work tjerkotten, this picture has a very nice atmosphere too it. Keep it up!

www.jojomondag.se
Jojomondag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #143
Treboras

I just saw the final image and I had to post a comment:

Really beautiful image, nice attention to detail and really awesome lighting!

5 stars from me!
Treboras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #144
mikeb

I like it.

If i really wanted to pick at it i would say to add magical dust sparkles in the air and think about the lighting on the round thing, maybe darker at the top, obscuring it a bit. Less is more and all that..

Last edited by mikeb; 22-10-2010 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Sorry just saw you did these things later, good man..
mikeb is offline   Reply With Quote