>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Job listings > Job postings
bottom-table-gradient

Old 20-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #1
josh_sg1

PUYA 3d Needs a Character Modeler.

Hey.

We need a Character Modeler that wants to make these figures for us. The Steam Engineer and The Nuke Punk Character.

I am the Project Manager of PUYA 3d. The game is a 3ps and FPS action game. We already have a scene we are working on and developing. It is a Single Player Promo Scene. The Steam Engineer Clothign is already modeled though we need someone to make it sculpt more to concept. We do not need it textured as the game textures the model procedurally for us though simple coloring would be nice or a basic UV Mapping would do nice as a texture with a basic color map.

We only need the Clothing as different models so the Single Player Character can select them in game and inventory everything.

The Concepts show a lot of clothing items and all items need modeling on the nuke punk character though on the Steam Engineer we only need them more to concept and a simple texture. Notice the different from the model we have designed and the concept.

Steam Engineer Concept:

What all is designed.

Nuke Punk Character Concept.

josh_sg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 03:15 AM   #2
instruct9r

Send a message via ICQ to instruct9r
Hello..

My name is Denis Georgiev. I am offerring highQuality 3D characters
modeling, texturing, rigging and Effects (Freelance).

We work with Maya, but we can send the models as obj which supports UV
layout and the textures will be TGA and or PSD. So it shoud work with Max.

Here's my webSIte: http://respectstudios.com/ (Go to Characters
section).

ALso i have attached few images of characters i did so far.

Rigging Examples you can see here: http://puppettd.com/

If you have interest in outsourcing work to me, you can contact me on that
e-mail \ directly through the e-mail form in my webSite...

Best Regards
Old 20-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
TekNeek
Wait, whut?

Send a message via MSN to TekNeek Send a message via Skype™ to TekNeek
Also, and e-mail for us to contact you would be nice, josh-sg1.

--Showreel--
TekNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
not proposing for a job but just wanted to say that concepts are awesome .
paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
needse
scottneeds@live.com

Send a message via Skype™ to needse
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
Total Awards: 4
+1 on them concepts
needse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
needse - you could make these models. you have the skill to do it. and if you nead soem human meshes i can give you a few . thsese concepts are a good peace for portfolio. just my two cents

and for the record - does this modeling gig involve any money or is it one of those thousand indie projects that has potential to earn some? and is it rushed project or people can do it in their spare time not worying about tight deadlines?

Last edited by paulius-st; 20-03-2012 at 07:28 PM..
paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
astroAJ
ʘὦʘ →

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 13
U probably don’t even need to make the game u could make a living selling the awesome figurines... I want one my desk!!!
astroAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
GreatastroAJ! Thank you:
josh_sg1 (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #8
josh_sg1

This is for pay. I would like a quote, and I would like someone to PM the quote's or you can post there here in the topic. Cheap is nice, I also like not Cheap Quotes, and let me know what all you can do for the models like how I can pay for it in sections.

I would like the quality High Poly, anything is great. I would like this to get very realistic. You can download the http://daz3d.com/ Character Model to build the mesh off of. I don't need anything to concept, though It would be nice. Here are some other Character Variations.

http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore01.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore02.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore03.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore04.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore05.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore06.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore07.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore08.jpg
http://www.e-ureka.com/ed/pic/systemgore09.jpg

These are not my concept's although, This is the Style for the Game I am working on. I need a single Character like this, I would also like a quote for this as a http://daz3d.com/ Product. That mean's, I woulds need it set up in poser.

This would be the highest quality possible. I don't care if you want to 3d model the strand's of cloth's in the jacket's or something like that. The higher the detail the more WTF? we get once people notice this in game. Yes, a overly super poly model in game? That is right I said it. We are doing the game with a very high Poly 3d CG like set up with Visual3d.NET. The game doesn't play on the client, it play's entirely on the server, with a video of the game, and the player just send's control's from the client to the server. The Physic's include Realflow Technologies, and Fume FX, and NVidia A PhysX. We are not properly funded, I am just doing a very basic version demonstration for Investor's, where they would preview this character in a simple Web Player where they don't download anything really except for the Web Player install, this also makesit where in Multiplayer, people do not even think of cheating, lag, or hacking the 3d model's from the Web Player Client. It is all on the Server, we are just working with the Web Player as the Client's Video. I would like to make this where they don't even need that, and they can just play it through a flash application. Though this is a lot of work.

The game is a extremely reaslitic and not so realistic Graphic's CG Multiplayer game. People in the game can integrate VR Equipment and brush the dirt around on the game and all of the other effect's.

I would like to show this to investor's for a CG Demo, and that makes a $199,000.00 USD... Investment for a Demo Sci Fi Game where we show off everything about the features in and Investor's can play with that, and we can talk about doing more, and larger, features, and environment's, and we can get investment's.

It is simple in theory, I just need that Quality Character for Video.

The Promo Character, all models need to be different, as clothing and item's. I need a quote for all of it. I also need to know if you would like a 3d printer to print a figure of the Character for you. I need Exclusive Licensing for this Character, and I need to know if I can pay the base money for this, and as we work with the model for profit's, I can pay off the exclusive with profit's.

Like, I can pay for the design of the model, and all of that, just not the large exclusive price for it. I would like to sell this work for money on http://daz3d.com/ as a promo for the game.

You can also sell the model for profit's, only on your personal web site though. We could also pay you a lot more if we make a lot of money on it. I wouldn't want to pay you you're cheap quote, make a lot of money on it and just not send you anything for it. I would like to send you more money if we make a lot of profit's on it. It is just how I like to work.

So that is a quote for the character, and a exclusive price quote.

That is also a base to pose the character on, and some nice picture's of the Character. I can work on sending you some picture's if you need them, I have shown quality picture's for the model and these are fine. The tetur's can come from cgtexture's.com if you would like It is not a problem. I do not need it UV Mapped. You can make this very large detail's, If you want to, you can create everything as a LOT of tiny model's. You can make a basic Color Map.

I would like to make the server make UV Generated Map Layer's on each object as it is destroyed and modified in game for PHysic's Teturing, and Pain't Layer's, and things grass stain's like layer's for the CAD like environment.

Texturing, also you do not need to make anything dirty texturing, like I say, color mapping as if all of the clothing is factory made, and we can quote for a dirty texturing or something as a promo. I do not need nice UV Mapping, It can look like not great, it is mostly just for a promo not needed for the game, it is for a Promo Video for investor's I should make that notice. The model I am saying can get really high poly, very high poly. Like if you find the clothing for real, and 3d scan it with a 3d scanner that 3d model's the tiny dirt particle on it, that is nice, do not need that quality, though we can do it in game, yes that is larger quality than Hollywood CG film's, we can do it so do what you like with it, go freaking WTF? with it.

That is everything I would like to say about it that you should think about with the design. If you would like to make the weapon also that is project great.

Last edited by josh_sg1; 03-06-2012 at 07:14 AM..
Old 03-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #9
josh_sg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroAJ View Post
U probably donít even need to make the game u could make a living selling the awesome figurines... I want one my desk!!!
That is actually a great idea. I would like to. I could make a 3d Printer print them and send them to people.
Old 13-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
dreamcast128

Send a message via MSN to dreamcast128
check my works in here evancent.cghub.com
and why don't you put your email/skype/fackbook in here?i can't find it
dreamcast128 is offline   Reply With Quote