>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > 3D - 'Work In Progress - Inorganic models/scenes'
bottom-table-gradient

Old 27-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
Tycane3D
Dutchy of dutchnessness.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Sea Creature The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious 
Total Awards: 6
Tyc's doodles and sketches

Yesterday couldn't bring myself to work on the sculpting challenge some more, have been working loads on it and wanted something fun and quick to do yesterday evening without having to stick to rules. so i quick sketched this

Always really liked the spider tank from Ghost in the shell, so i did a concepting sculpt of my version of the spidertank that i had doodled during a meeting weeks ago.
right now its just a concept that i might take further later on, like in the eat3d hard surface 1 work flow.

It will have 2 vulcan cannons mounted on the head, 2 recoilless 360 laser targeted turret ion cannons on the top of the back facing forward, a recon drone, missile pods, its light agile single seater attack tank, most used for urban environments.

Just fun

Comments and suggestions welcome ofcourse
Attached Images

Tycane3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
astroAJ
ʘὦʘ →

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 13
This looks cool. I don't know much about sculpting so I can't crit but I look forward to seeing it finished
astroAJ is offline   Reply With Quote