>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > Sculpting Challenge
bottom-table-gradient

Old 13-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #16
Fynn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mount Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 5
i love the face!
cant wait for her expression
Fynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #17
Reza.rahmatzehi

i like your work.
Reza.rahmatzehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #18
Warden

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Total Awards: 2
thanks dear friends

and this is my new update . i worked on details and some forms..
Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #19
lucasoma

Nice work, I like it!!
lucasoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #20
tsabszy
Csaba Baity

Send a message via MSN to tsabszy Send a message via Skype™ to tsabszy
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
really great work man! how the hell did i miss this thread?
could we see some close-ups?
tsabszy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #21
living_for_cg
Motion

Send a message via Yahoo to living_for_cg
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
nice work . I wish you give her a figure, that will be great
Old 29-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #22
rocneasta

Send a message via ICQ to rocneasta Send a message via MSN to rocneasta Send a message via Yahoo to rocneasta Send a message via Skype™ to rocneasta
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason:  Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of SMC #89 Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge sms #40 Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge SMC #73 -  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 33
any chance i can have her phone number - totally falling in love here........

rocneasta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #23
Warden

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocneasta View Post
any chance i can have her phone number - totally falling in love here........
thx my dear friend ... but i can'nt speak english very well :-D i'm iranian
thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by living_for_cg View Post
nice work . I wish you give her a figure, that will be great
hey dude thank u very much :-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabszy View Post
really great work man! how the hell did i miss this thread?
could we see some close-ups?
thank u ...... yes i upload a picture for closeup in final entry
thanks for kind commends <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasoma View Post
Nice work, I like it!!
thank you
Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #24
entei00

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Avengers Mash Up 
Yes, adding some detail sculptinng on the cloth will be nice, as in the folding. I have a feeling that this is going to be one top work. Keep it up!
entei00 is offline   Reply With Quote