|31-05-2012, 02:36 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2012
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
QUANTIC DREAM was founded in 1997 and it has gained over the years international recognition for its contribution to interactive narration and its fresh thinking on emotion in games. Over the last twelve years we have developed proprietary technologies, including some very advanced tools and a unique approach to the production pipeline.
We collaborated in the past with major publishers and are behind the critically acclaimed games HEAVY RAIN (2010, SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT), FAHRENHEIT- INDIGO PROPHECY (2005, ATARI) and OMIKRON-THE NOMAD SOUL (1999, EIDOS).
Join our international team based in Paris (France) now and bring your talent to create ambitious next generation interactive entertainment experiences unlike any others…
Being part of our team means sharing in our excitement about inventing, designing and developing some of the industry's most innovative products. Our future depends on bright, highly motivated and talented people who share a passion for creating the best in tomorrow’s digital entertainment.
QUANTIC DREAM is seeking for a CG Supervisor.
As a CG Supervisor, you will provide leadership, support and planning for all aspects of the Computer Graphics Department.
You will work closely with the Producer to estimate project schedules and monitor project progress while directly managing CG staff, supports a high level of artistic quality and oversees technology initiatives for the CG department.
Your responsabilities will be :
• Manages CG Department artists in daily production activities. Promotes growth, creativity, and technical skills by developing and implementing adapted and needed tools
• Oversees technical requirements / specifications for the production tools
• Collaborates with Producers, directors and managers to formulate time lines and staffing plans for all types of content production.
• Develops and integrates CG technical and work flow strategies within the Department and collaborates with house department Managers to insure successful integration across the studio.
• Works in the respect of the different deadlines and other key phases of the different projects
• As a part of the management team, participates in strategic planning and strategic inquiry about the developed projects.
Completed manager and well communicating, you know how to lead wide multidisciplinary teams, anticipate difficulties and advise convenient solutions in order to overcome them. Even if your are experimented, you are always willing to learn more in a stimulating environment ; you are open-minded and you'll be willing to contribute to the specificity of this project, to our production pipeline and to our team with your knowledge.
You are familiar with planning and daily management of the resources, as well as development follow-up of the different production cycles for both technical and artistic profiles.
As an addition, you must report whether the missions are going as planned.
You are a true leader, you'll pay very close attention to details and will be enthusiastic, in order to support and optimize to the top the efforts of a very highly experimented team on an ambitious project. You'll be in close relation with the game director and the Art Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
• 10 years of experience in the CG industry / environment and you demonstrates a first experience as a CG Supervisor
• You master in Maya and you are well accustomed to the CG industry standards tools such as : Nuke, Flame, Renderman, VRay, Arnold, MentalRay, 3Delight
• Knowledge of the real-time environment
• You are autonomous, pay close attention to details, and are a real manager and team leader
• You have excellent abilities to analyze and take decisions
• Positive professional behavior, efficiency to communicate in both spoken and written
• Knowledge of production tools / software (ShotGun) as well as montage tools knowledge (FinalCutPro, Premiere) will be a plus.
Location: Paris, FRANCE.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|