>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives > Prizes, Sponsors & General Discussion
bottom-table-gradient

Old 19-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #76
Cordero

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For contributions to 3DTotal and the 3DTotal forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 6
it is sad indeed! but some break never hurt anybody

and at least i have some peaceful time to finish with Big ToE's challenge
good luck with business! I might buy one of this exterior lightning books, they look awesome!
Old 21-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #77
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
ooh yeah it just fine , if you are able to pull off one for september , then lets have it before 10th.

if u are going to return in november then please do try to put it up on 1st.

and you can call the 4th hokage to help with the projects this month, hell cut ur time to a millionth.

cheers with beers ( oops u dont like beer? well then cheers whatever u can find, i do it with apple juice )

My 3D Thread
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #78
Imajus
3d Artist / Teacher

Send a message via AIM to Imajus Send a message via Skype™ to Imajus
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: v Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 2
If you guys are itching for a contest comic con starts today as well as an environment contest on polycount
Imajus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #79
yaRa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imajus View Post
If you guys are itching for a contest comic con starts today as well as an environment contest on polycount
haha )))

Waiting for comic con too ))))))))
It is still not announced
Old 01-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #80
setschaos
Is portfolio-less

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
T_t
setschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #81
Amblin
Turra Loon!

If comicon or beat-em up enviro's aint your thang, then there's also the compo for designing a spaceship for Eve on Deviantart.

Link

I don't want to detract from 3dtotal's fine fine compo work, it's been awesome to see the entries etc. but theres some good challenges up right now.

It's like a compo festival season started, without our glasto (Dominance) this year it's been good to see the regular challenges appearing.
Old 14-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #82
ashley22

thanks for the post
ashley22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #83
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
for all your contest hunger stick to wacom site and its art cg gallery.
they are always going on.

but i think when theres none ongoing in threedy, its better to start a mini comp on r own here , maybe daily challenges.

and when 3dt staff are free from work we can resume the awesomeness.

though wacom one is good because u get a know a lot of new artists.

My 3D Thread
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #84
Cordero

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For contributions to 3DTotal and the 3DTotal forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
hey Tom!

I was thinking, is there going to be a dominance war V warm up challenge? There should be! We have like a month to go, and we should really get our things together to win this year.

Prizes doesn't matter, we just need to get art going on the real time section before this things happens

Please answers as soon as you read this! Thanks.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #85
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Quote:
Prizes doesn't matter, we just need to get art going on the real time section before this things happens

Please answers as soon as you read this! Thanks.
+1

And Dominance war is coming soon...

I know that the organisation about a contest takes time and ressources.
But the idea of a contest (a small one or a big one with other CG forum) WITHOUT ANY PRIZE could be really interesting. But with a main objective that'll help participants AND organisators.

Just an idea.

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #86
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: On behalf of the Threedy Community for making such a brilliant site, and sticking with it. Kudos! Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. 
Total Awards: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by washka View Post
+1

And Dominance war is coming soon...

I know that the organisation about a contest takes time and ressources.
But the idea of a contest (a small one or a big one with other CG forum) WITHOUT ANY PRIZE could be really interesting. But with a main objective that'll help participants AND organisators.

Just an idea.
Yeah it's deff more fun when it's a challenge against another forum, we proposed one once before but it fell through...I'll give it some thought.
Tom-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #87
pables
Modoler!

Send a message via MSN to pables
Awards Showcase
Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge No.057 Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed Modelling Challenge ''Walk this way'' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed Modelling Challenge Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed Modelling Challenge Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed Modelling Challenge #24  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 12
I miss old speedies
Old 16-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #88
tsabszy
Csaba Baity

Send a message via MSN to tsabszy Send a message via Skype™ to tsabszy
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 2
i'm not sure if i came to the right place, but uuhm.. when will the main dominance war challagne start? january 5th or is it delayed as well as the mini challange was?
i just can't find the answear on the dw site, please could enyone help and send me the link where i can find the answear? thanks!!
tsabszy is offline   Reply With Quote