>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > Game Art Challenge
bottom-table-gradient

Old 28-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #31
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Total Awards: 1
and a bit more...
however right now I'm not giving it very detail sculpt, I will detail it later, if I will have time for it. right now I'm just going to quickly make a whole sculpt and then decide what needs to be detailed.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #32
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
a bit more of sculpt:
Old 30-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #33
RogerP
Your Cuban Daddy

Send a message via Skype™ to RogerP
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: dragons Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Avenger Mash Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot 
Total Awards: 7
Nice details, go go go!!!

SKETCHES & WIPs
RogerP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #34
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
thanks , a little bit more of sculpting

Old 31-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #35
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
some more progress:

Old 31-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #36
dark_maggot
Carlos Venegas 3D Modeler

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reache Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Total Awards: 2
Looking badass, good job.
dark_maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #37
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
some more sculpting, almost finished high poly

Old 02-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #38
RogerP
Your Cuban Daddy

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: dragons Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Avenger Mash Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot 
getting there, getting there....loving it, looking forward to seeing the bake and textures

SKETCHES & WIPs
Old 05-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #39
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
ok so I'm finished with high poly, just forgot to make a weapon...
but already stardet to make low poly model
so far it's at 7200 tris, I will not reach 20k for sure, but it's gonna be at 12k I think

Old 08-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #40
poopipe
conscientious objector

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: too much free time Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: he finished The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: I finished Dominance War 3 Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Total Awards: 9
i had my doubts about this

i no longer have those doubts

good **** indeed

http://johnsarthole.blogspot.com/
poopipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #41
tsabszy
Csaba Baity

Send a message via MSN to tsabszy Send a message via Skype™ to tsabszy
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 2
great job!
i think with such thin waist and with that evil, skull face his hands and feet could look more boney, more defined joints and "spikey" fingernails or someyhing.
keep it up man!
tsabszy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #42
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
thanks for the suggestion tsabszy

for now I just made some baking tests, only tests.
I will redo the textures later when O will finish a weapon.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #43
Fynn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mount Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 5
wow fantastic job
it looks like the high poly sculpt
but on the top border of your shoulder armor is a little bit stretching
Fynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #44
Jeebs

Awards Showcase
thanks yeah I noticed that also, and there are some mistakes on the legs, hair and face, so I think I will redo low poly model adding some tris, because now it's 9k tris.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:07 AM   #45
RogerP
Your Cuban Daddy

Awards Showcase
would be nice to get some shots of the bake with out that much DOF, but looks solid

SKETCHES & WIPs