|07-04-2005, 11:02 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Animator/Graphic Designer - Animation Factory
Animation Factory, the leading provider of original animations and clipart, seeks an experienced graphic designer to join its South Dakota office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the creation and execution of animations, online templates, video backgrounds, 3D models, web site designs, and other graphics in support of Animation Factory and MediaBuilder member services and software products. As a member of the Animation Factory team, you'll roll up your sleeves and assist in the design, functionality and development of a range of AF products, as well as participate in the day-to-day operations of Animation Factory as needed.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a design shop and/or advertising agency, designing and creating 3D animations, and designing and optimizing web graphics.
- Minimum 2 Years experience with LightWave 3D or similar 3D software.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Flash beneficial.
- Strong artistic, creative ability, attention to detail, time management and organization skills.
- Diplomacy, tact, and a "can-do" attitude will contribute to the success of this position.
- A strong portfolio of online examples a must.
- This is an in-house artist position, based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Email resume along with a link to your online portfolio to: email@example.com. Please do not attach portfolio samples to this email.
*Animation Factory is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disabilities, marital status, sexual orientation or any other unlawful basis.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|