|23-06-2005, 02:33 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
3D Max Animators Wanted
Eyemaginations is looking to hire highly talented artists with at least five years of experience in 3-D Max. [We ONLY use 3-D Studio Max and NOT maya.]
and 5 years of experience in all or most of the following programs:
Combustion, After Effects, Brazil, Photoshop
Main purpose of the job:
The 3D Animator must be able to infuse projects with stunning levels of detail and animation effects.
General duties and responsibilities:
1. Candidate must perform various CG tasks, such as modeling, rigging, tracking, texturing, lighting, technical directing, particle systems and effects.
2. Must meet schedules and follow artistic standards in a professional manner.
3. Must work collaboratively with artists, clients, project managers, and the creative director to develop ideas for animations.
4. Will develop and deliver above average and entertaining animations that are in line with industry standards.
Eyemaginations is a Baltimore based company that specializes in 3D medical animation in the eyecare industry. We have a 3D animation software package that we offer to doctors and corporations which educates and markets to patients. Our product is sold worldwide in over 80 countries with over 5,000 users. Eyemaginations also produces custom animation projects for some of the largest companies in the industry. Our company has experienced great success over the past 7 years and we are expanding our product range to plastic surgery, cardiology, and orthopedics. If you are looking for a new challenge with a company with unlimited potential and values the creative process, then Eyemaginations is the opportunity you may be looking for. If you are interested and you would like to see a sample of our work, click below on the following links.
Click on the links below or paste them in your web browser to view some of our work:
1) http://www.eyemaginations.com/downl...les/Eyelite.mov (34mb)
2) http://www.eyemaginations.com/downl...mples/Xenon.mov (13mb)
3) http://www.eyemaginations.com/downlo...ion1(2400).mov (45mb)
If these are the kinds of projects that interest you, please call or email us as soon as possible.
Send url, demo reels with scene breakdown andduties per project to:
ATTN: Animation Department
8600 LaSalle Road
Chester Building, Suite 300
Towson, MD 21286
E-mail the Animation production manager at:
No phone calls please.
Must be a US citizen or permanent US resident.
Must be able to work in Baltimore, MD. Eyemaginations will not cover any relocation or moving expenses.
Last edited by eyemaginations; 15-07-2005 at 03:27 AM.. Reason: update
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|