|12-10-2005, 12:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Senior Game Producer - San Diego, CA
Large gaming company in San Diego is looking for fulltime Senior Producer. The
Senior Producer is expected to partner with the organization to:
1. Direct the development of one of more software products in all areas to include:
* Development and maintenance of overall project plan to determine resource, budgetary and time requirements.
* Communication between team members, outside developers, consultants and all inter-company resources.
* Responsibility for all phases of the product development cycle from design through implementation.
* Managing development efforts to keep product development on schedule and within budget.
2. Manage the day-to-day production issues through analytic thinking and information gathering. This would include:
* Breaking down large or complex projects into meaningful subprojects.
* Assimilating diverse information and assessing the impact on both small and large-scale relations to the project.
* Using project management software tools (MS Project) to develop detailed project plans and to track and communicate status.
* Identifying all groups that may be affected by the project, and soliciting their input in design and production processes.
* Holding regular meetings with the project team to discuss status, resolve issues and share information.
* Ensuring a common understanding and agreement on the project scope and objectives and on any subsequent changes.
3. Contribute to current and future Product Development needs. This contribution would include:
* Maintaining and enhancing creative relationships with internal and external developers.
* Review and evaluating competitive products.
* Review and evaluating product concepts and designs for acquisition and/or development.
* Maintaining and enhancing necessary processes and procedures for product development while coordinating with all other business units to ensure company-wide policies are adhered to.
- 3 to 5 years of experience required; 6-10 yrs preferred.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or training required; 4 yr degree preferred; Degree can be offset by 2 -3 years of industry experience.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Place the text "3DT - Senior Producer" in the subject line.
- Please provide the date you are available to start work
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|