|12-12-2005, 08:59 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
High-quality full time & freelance digital artists required
RealtimeUK seek highly creative and capable full time and freelance digital artists to work on high-end CG projects in the entertainment industry:
We currently have vacancies for people with proven skills in 3 key areas:
1. High-end character creation including rigging and hair systems
2. High-end vehicle based animation, visual effects and post
3. High-end character animation
N.B. At this time we are only looking for individuals capable of delivering the very highest standards and of image quality…we are sorry to be so strict about this but please do not apply if your showreel does not demonstrate this high level of quality,
You would be required to work in-house at our UK studios in Lancashire for 2-4 months and be part of a highly experienced and talented team working on exciting, high quality projects for forward thinking clients. We offer a competitive remuneration package in an established company where job satisfaction is key.
Our clients include: Audi, Namco, BAE Systems, BMW, Sony, Jaguar, Rolls-Royce and many more.
• Be able to demonstrate a high quality portfolio/showreel (junior positions not available at this time).
• Be reliable with a proven track record.
• Be motivated, self-disciplined, and able to take a shot from start to finish.
• Have proven knowledge of and experience animating with 3dsmax.
• Be willing to work at our studios in the UK for 2-4 months.
Good communication and organisational skills are essential.
All round skills in modelling, texturing, lighting and animation are highly desired.
For more info please take a look at our website www.realtimeuk.com
Please send your CV and portfolio/showreel (CD, DVD or VHS) to the following address:
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|