|07-03-2007, 01:20 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Meteor Studios (www.meteorstudios.com), Montreal’s largest visual effects facility, offers a highly stimulating work environment. Functioning in a creative and productive context allied with the latest technology from which emerges images of superior artistic quality, you will have the opportunity to evolve in a dynamic atmosphere.
Since it’s opening in 2001, Meteor Studios has participated in the creation of project such as Alien Planet, Fantastic Four and Final Destination III.
We are currently looking for 3D-Creature Animators for an HD documentary featuring 3D computer animated recreation of hyper real creatures integrated into live action settings.
Join us and take part in a stimulating and creative team!
· Full time
· Temporary position
Contract dates: NOW to May 7th 2007, with a possibility of extension
· Minimum 2 years professional experience.
· Experience with Maya is essential
· Must have an excellent understanding of animation principles, specifically related to realistic movement and bipedal creature animation.
Please note that Canadian citizenship is not required. We will cover the cost of your work permit.
So, you find this offer interesting? Don’t wait…
Two ways to subject your candidacy:
1) Submit your resume and demo (in Quicktime format) to:
2) You can alternatively send a copy of your resume and demo (demo on DVD) to the following address:
1751, Richardson – suite 7200
Canada H3K 1G6
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|