|19-06-2007, 05:15 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
3DMax Environment Artist (contract)
A top game developer in Santa Monica, CA, is seeking a talented Environment Artist to come on board for a 4-5 month contract. There is a strong possibility of fulltime conversion if there is a good match.
We are made up of very experienced, professional game developers. If the idea of small teams, highly productive atmosphere, and the ability to collaborate on the latest technologies & creative properties appeals to you, talk to us! You can work to help develop AAA next gen titles for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
The Environment Artist is expected to:
- Model, texture, and light 3D environments and placce game-level assets into a world along with associated collision maps etc to ultimately create the level that a player navigates through.
- Create top-notch texture maps, as well as apply imaginative/atmospheric lighting to environments created
- Model and create rich landscapes and interior/exterior environments
- Capable of creating any aspect of a 3D game environment including modeling, texturing and lighting of cityscapes, architecture and world objects
- Fluent knowledge of 3D Max and Photoshop
- The candidates should have completed a full-game production cycle with 3+ years of experience
- The candidates would be part of a small "level creation pod" and as such would have more responsibility / ability to create the overall level
- Strong preference for someone who's had experience with building next-gen art.
- Send your resume to Tommy Ryan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the text "AIC-Environment Artist" in the subject line
- Be sure to include your hourly rate and availability
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|