>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion
bottom-table-gradient

Old 05-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #3871
Marty_McFly-3DT
THE Mad Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Marty_McFly-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahuga View Post
I do 176 base dmg with an ebony warhammer, add to that 20 fire dmg, 60% armor ignore and a critical hit power attack...
That's cool, but you have to reach me to use it! Not so easy when I snipe you from 100 yards away!
Soon the world of 3D will belong to me!
Follow me on Twitter @McFlyGold
Marty_McFly-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #3872
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Send a message via MSN to hulahuga Send a message via Skype™ to hulahuga
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 5
Hahahaha, well we should be able to try it out in a couple of months hopefully...

Currently using: Maya - Mudbox - ZBrush - Photoshop

WIP
Hula's 2D Sketchbook http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=777808
Hula's 3D Sketchbox http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=76693
Hula and Waska's Joint Project Thread http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=792813
hulahuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #3873
Aleks
Silky smooth

Send a message via ICQ to Aleks Send a message via MSN to Aleks
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My latest model got plugged. The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 9
Nerd alert
Old 06-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #3874
Marty_McFly-3DT
THE Mad Moderator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
Nerd alert
*Snipes Aleks while he's not looking*

*Whistles innocently*

*Walks away*
Old 06-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #3875
bigstone1986
stone

Send a message via ICQ to bigstone1986 Send a message via MSN to bigstone1986
I have an old XBOx, and many XBox games, but I only loves to play "Devil May Cry 4".
bigstone1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #3876
Tycane3D
Dutchy of dutchnessness.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Sea Creature The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious 
Total Awards: 4
I think one of DMC's developers has found the forum.
Tycane3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #3877
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Send a message via MSN to hulahuga Send a message via Skype™ to hulahuga
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Haha -

Currently using: Maya - Mudbox - ZBrush - Photoshop

WIP
Hula's 2D Sketchbook http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=777808
Hula's 3D Sketchbox http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=76693
Hula and Waska's Joint Project Thread http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=792813
hulahuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:14 AM   #3878
Marty_McFly-3DT
THE Mad Moderator

Awards Showcase
Here's me doing some stealth kills in Skyrim. I made this video for my mother to show her how I play vs her battle-mage gameplay style.

I don't think I posted this before, but if I did I'm sorry. (But you should watch it again anyway because I'm awesome!)

Stealth Killing in Skyrim
Old 15-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #3879
inveni0
Man of the Hour

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
Two words: Journey.

thatgamecompany has done it again. Excellent game. I've played it through twice thrice now, and I just want to play it again. Highly polished, the thrill of flight (ala Flower), and a little scarf (penis) envy to boot.

Seriously, I always feel awesome when my scarf is longer than someone else's.

Last edited by inveni0; 16-03-2012 at 12:13 PM..
inveni0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #3880
Psycho Mantis
R.I.P. James Gandolfini

Send a message via ICQ to Psycho Mantis Send a message via MSN to Psycho Mantis
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason:  Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For some brilliant comments on the Lara Thread. Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Won in the SMC 34 - Mix Me Baby One More Time Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 10
Just Played MGS4 this weekend for the first time. it was so worth the wait. But itīs kinda hard to play to 4 a.m. and then sit fresh in the office at 9....

Trollpost or GTFO!
Psycho Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #3881
Tycane3D
Dutchy of dutchnessness.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Sea Creature The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious 
Total Awards: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
Just Played MGS4 this weekend for the first time. it was so worth the wait. But itīs kinda hard to play to 4 a.m. and then sit fresh in the office at 9....
Wait. mgs4 has been out for ages on ps3....how come the wait?
Tycane3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #3882
Psycho Mantis
R.I.P. James Gandolfini

Send a message via ICQ to Psycho Mantis Send a message via MSN to Psycho Mantis
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason:  Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For some brilliant comments on the Lara Thread. Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Won in the SMC 34 - Mix Me Baby One More Time Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 10
No PS3 and decent Plasma TV.
bought both of it last year, and didnīt had time to play it before.

Trollpost or GTFO!
Psycho Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #3883
ClassicGamer-3DT
Reliable Moderator

Send a message via MSN to ClassicGamer-3DT Send a message via Yahoo to ClassicGamer-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: ontributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Because Tom plastered my ugly face promoting the new navy look 3DTotal T-Shirt Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Waiting for Asura's Wrath to come down in price, absolutely adored the craziness of this game and throughly enjoyed the 2 demo's available for it, also really looking forward to playing Back To The Future on the PS3 soon from Telltale Games, played the PC & Mac versions but don't mind double dipping for such a great game and homage to the series

Recent purchases include Bodycount, Mindjack, Mod Nation Racers, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition....... will wait for Mass Effect 3 to come down in price too.

Still really enjoying Uncharted 3, Arkham City, Saints Row 3 & Splinter Cell HD Trilogy
Twitter
ClassicGamer-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #3884
Kage
Perfectionist...

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''The Z-5500 Speaker system'' was featured on the frontpage! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge 
Not played those Back To The Future games. Are they that good?

I don't play games online, so after they have lived their single player life, that tends to be it for me. I don't play games more than once generally, so I tend to play on the max setting first.#
Killzone 2, and Uncharted, Mario Galaxy 2 are games I've played twice in the later titles.
Past games of course I replayed all the time, eg sonic, mario.

First Finished Project:
Z-5500 Speaker Set
Current WIP Projects:
Korg Krome from PMC
Xbox 360 set
Older WIP Projects (Some dead for now):
Z-5500 Speaker Set WIP (Now Finished)
Dance Pad Model (DDR/DS) WIP
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #3885
ClassicGamer-3DT
Reliable Moderator

Send a message via MSN to ClassicGamer-3DT Send a message via Yahoo to ClassicGamer-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: ontributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Because Tom plastered my ugly face promoting the new navy look 3DTotal T-Shirt Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
It all depends if you love the films then you should love the games, it's like Broken Sword/Monkey Island meets Back To The Future the guy that voices Marty AJ LoCascio is a 100% perfect soundalike and sounds sadly more like Michael J Fox that he does himself, Christopher Lloyd voices himself and a brilliant voice actor called James Arnold Taylor does a younger Emmett Brown, Michael X Sommers is George McFly & the musician Kid Beyond is Biff Tannen, it's got Bob Gale's involvement and you can really tell there's alot of love for the trilogy in this series of 5 episodes, there's tons of references from the films within the episodes and it looks really nice.

For me there's definately replay value
Twitter
ClassicGamer-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
*spoiler alert*, 360, alphabet soup, flower, god of war, josiahfails, killzone 2, kitty got wet, leroy jenkins, littlebigplanet, ps3, resistance 2, singloud, yeah