|03-08-2007, 09:30 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Our client, located in Los Angeles County (Camarillo, CA), is a top independent videogame development company with a proven track record.
They are currently seeking a talented Lead Animator to work on the development for the highly anticipated NHL 2K8 and Major League Baseball for PS2, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- An outstanding portfolio featuring game or movie related samples
- 2+ years game or film development experience preferred
- Console development experience a plus
- Detail oriented individual that can excel in a team environment
- Proficient in Maya or other major 3d package
- Skilled in key frame animation (fk/ik)
- Excellent eye for weight and timing
- Good cinematic sensibilities
- Face animation experience a plus
- Rigging experience a plus
This is onsite, fulltime position located in Camarillo, CA.
Relocation assistance WILL BE provided for candidates located within the United States.
$70-90K Base + Bonus + Full Benefits
So, to express your interest:
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please place the text "2K-Animatr" in the subject line
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|