>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > AVATAR
bottom-table-gradient

Old 02-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #76
FireSunFox

Starting to......

Wonder what's up?? Not much it seems. Little info on handing in yet but a quick google does show up what seems to be the hand in site, I'll wait till March the 5th for some info here, before I'll jump to post on it. But it's cutting it close all the same and I'm getting worried.
Good Luck Everyone. This has been fun anyway!!!
FireSunFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:13 AM   #77
mr_carl

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Love the final image, the frame looks excellent and you're avatar is lovely.
mr_carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #78
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
the ffinal submittion info is up, did you see it yet? There is a thread just for it.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #79
FireSunFox

Thanks

Just submited my entry!!!^^

Thanks everybody for your helpful comments and Thanks Big Toe!!!

Good Luck and hang in there if your still finishing up, your still got till the 8th to hand it all in!!!^^

Bye!!!^^

GOOD LUCK!!!!!^^
Attached Images

FireSunFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #80
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
Some amazing work here, you got some great painting skills.
I really like your upper tree and the stomach's color effect.
I also liked the tatoos, but they disapeared, too bad for me.
I would have added her right arm and hand (on the left side) grabbing the edge of the frame, or in front of her. Your "art nouveau" concept is really interesting.
One of my favorite painting for this contest.

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!

Last edited by washka; 10-03-2009 at 05:18 PM..
washka is offline   Reply With Quote