|31-07-2009, 07:25 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WANTED - 3D ZBrush Character Artist
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia (4,000 people), a leading international developer and publisher of video games, is seeking a:
3D ZBrush Character Artist
We are developing a new Concept Art Studio in the midtown of Shanghai.
Our ambition is to compose our Concept Art Dream team, so, if your skills set and interests align with the below standards, then “Get in the Game”!
The structure will be dedicated to Pre-prod Concept Art and R&D.
Under the responsibility of the Creative Art Director, you will be in charge of:
- Creating high-poly characters and taking part in the artistic direction for our pre-productions.
- Ensuring the quality follow-up in the production process (outside the studio).
The projects in question are video games for Wii, PS3, Xbox, iPhone, Nintendo DS, Ngage and mobile phones.
This position is based in Shanghai- CHINA. This international metropolis will offer you beyond doubt some nice sources of fascination.
So what are you waiting for ? Don't miss out this great career opportunity!
Join a young, dynamic and international structure and involve yourself in the start of the new concept art studio of our group !
- You are highly motivated, with a deep passion for video games.
- From a technical point of view, you master Z-Brush and 3Ds Max (or Maya)
- You have a proven track record of 3+ years of experience in the game development modeling and texturing
- With a high-level in the texturing field.
- Good sense of volume, lightning and materials.
- An exceptional understanding of human and non-humanoid anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and illustration is a plus.
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles as a 3D character artist is also a plus.
- Your organizational and interpersonal skills enable you to deliver quality projects under strict deadlines.
- You have a scholar/good level in English.
- This high-duty position requires a proficient level on both a technical point of view and on a creative one.
- We are seeking for an experienced profile, autonomous and versatile.
Please send your application (CV + a few samples of significant work + address of personal web site,
if you have one), under the reference " CREATIVEART-SHA ", to:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEND IMAGES OR ANIMATIONS FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO IN YOUR CV E-MAIL OR .DOC (Word) OR .PDF (Acrobat), OR SEND US THE WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO (if you have one). ANY CV THAT DOES NOT FULFILL THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE READ. Thank you for your cooperation.
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Established in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile handsets equipped with Java, Brew or Symbian technology. The total number of games-enabled handsets is anticipated to exceed four billion units by 2012. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare and DS, Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Arcade, Apple’s iPod and PCs.
Partnership agreements with leading licensors and sports personalities such as Ubisoft Entertainment, Universal Pictures, ABC, Dreamworks Animations SKG, Endemol, 20th Century Fox, Viacom, Sony Pictures, Touchtone Television, Warner Bros., FifPro, Ferrari, Paris Hilton, Gus Hansen, Kobe Bryant, Derek Jeter, Reggie Bush, Chuck Norris, Jonny Wilkinson or Robinho allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Block Breaker Deluxe, Asphalt: Urban GT and New York Nights.
Through agreements with major telephone wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, specialized distributors and its online shop, Gameloft has a distribution network in over 80 plus countries.
Gameloft has worldwide offices in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Paris, London, Cologne, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Helsinki, Vienna, Bucharest, New Delhi, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
For more information go to www.gameloft.com
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|