|10-05-2010, 04:10 AM||#1|
Trying to Improve
Learning as a Team
Let me just say at the start,
sorry if this is the wrong thread section
(I am new here lol)
But back to the main point of this thread:
I am trying to put together a small team of a couple people
to work as a team on NON-profit projects.
What is the purpose?
1) To gain experience [mainly for starters or people with intermediate skill]
2) Feel how its like to work on team projects to be ready for future career(s) in animation
3) To help each other learn.
4) To Have fun!
who knows? if the future team does a great job and we learn fast,
we may start making games or other animated related projects for profit
but the main goal here is to gain experience and learn.
If your interested please post here or e-mail me
Preferences: [not mandatory]
1) Live in USA
2) Be creative
3) Have good modeling & rigging skills
4) Some experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects or Photoshop
1) Have at least some experience with 3ds Max
2) Good communication skills
Looking for a few people to work as a team in 3ds Max 2011
Goal : to work on team projects and help each other improve
Mail me if interested :]
Latest Work :
not so good, but good for a 2 week starter :]
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|