>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V
bottom-table-gradient

Old 17-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Steban

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Dominace War V-3D-God of Titans-Steban

well, here i`ll post my progress with my God of Titans, i want to create a big and tough character , who will bring the chaos.
Steban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
Bring da chaos out man, Rage & glory!!!!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Steban

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
here is the first digital scketch of my character
Attached Images

Old 18-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: i won second in the heat is on speed moddeling 
Total Awards: 2
nice each arm could represent each element for the titans

DOM WAR THREAD PLEASE SUPPORT
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=82649

THE MORE SUPPORT I GET THE MORE THE BANANA DANCES
liquidbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
Steban

Awards Showcase
thats a good idea, so i imagine something like this
Attached Images

Last edited by Steban; 22-03-2011 at 03:16 AM..
Old 28-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
Steban

Awards Showcase
here is an almost finall scketch, i think i need some kind of help representing elements with the arms
Attached Images

Old 28-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
Pockets
The Common Karl

Four arms are always cool! I also like the idea of each arm representing a different element, and you could also bring that even further by giving him a weapon in each hand that also symbolizes each element like a club or big hammer for earth, a harpoon/trident for water, falchion for fire, and a sling or boomerang for wind. or something like that...
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #8
Warlock 279
Stealing your polygons!

Send a message via AIM to Warlock 279 Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock 279
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: arget reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Washed Up Super Hero'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Animal Warrior'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 9
Last sketch looks good. He's got nice proportions.

* Lightwave * User
Warlock 279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #9
Vitrux
Victoria Passariello

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: I Got the second place on Speed Challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 11
Wow, hi is looking very good ! ! keep going on it! I love the eyes and 4 arms! awesome
Vitrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #10
Steban

Awards Showcase
here is another scketch, based on my 3d mesh
Attached Images

Old 30-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #11
koyima

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached 
I would say more muscular or at least athletic. What do you think?
Old 31-03-2011, 04:26 AM   #12
Steban

Awards Showcase
yeah, you're rigth, there is too much work left to do with the mesh
Old 31-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #13
Pockets
The Common Karl

muscles++;
the god of titans should be so buff his biceps have biceps.
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #14
Warlock 279
Stealing your polygons!

Send a message via AIM to Warlock 279 Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock 279
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: arget reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Washed Up Super Hero'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Animal Warrior'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 9
Yea, definitely needs more muscle/bulk, I thought you had a really solid look in your previous sketch. The most recent one lost a lot of that "power" of the other one. I'd tray to recapture some of that.

Hmm...you know that loin cloth things, kinda long, I feel like he'd probably trip on it.

* Lightwave * User
Warlock 279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #15
Steban

Awards Showcase
here i tried t meke it more tough
Attached Images