>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V
bottom-table-gradient

Old 31-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #61
koyima

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached 
Total Awards: 1
of course, but if no-one says it you might think that we are holding back from you (such an ovbious observation). i like to call it as it is....
Old 01-04-2011, 02:55 AM   #62
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
Yep I concur with the good comments so far, it's a nice looking start. I like how even from the first sculpt of just the mouth I could feel some character already there. Looking forward to more updates!

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:38 AM   #63
Vitrux
Victoria Passariello

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: I Got the second place on Speed Challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 11
Very Good concept!, your drawing are brilliant...
Vitrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #64
Vitrux
Victoria Passariello

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: I Got the second place on Speed Challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 11
Can I suggest?, you could change that piece of fabric for something more lustful like a very tight leather pants or boots.. like this image...

Just a suggestion, something that came into my mind.. but if you want to take into account...
Attached Images

Vitrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #65
peppe3d
learning the hard way

Send a message via MSN to peppe3d Send a message via Skype™ to peppe3d
Thank you guys for your support!

@Vitrux: Uhm, it's an idea, I'm not absolutely sure about a leather clothing in my concept, but I'll keep in mind your suggestion of course!

Here are some new updates, unfortunately I'm so busy these days and so I'm not the fastest man in the competition

First block-in shapes for the body, It's still in developing, and some proportions and masses are incorrect and must be fixed.. And the face! even this isn't finished, but but I think I'm pretty happy with the general shape..

what d'you think about it?
Attached Images

peppe3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #66
E4sY
aka E4sY_506 (xbox live)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 1
Very nice topology on the body! Can't wait to see it all together. Keep it up.
E4sY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #67
TMNI VISION

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
I like the lips and the nose. Need some work on the eye brow but may be u r just using it temporary. Good work so far .
TMNI VISION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:15 AM   #68
Cordero

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For contributions to 3DTotal and the 3DTotal forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 6
looking good mate!

might wanna check the boobs, they are pointing forward at the moment, while they should be point outwards
Old 04-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #69
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
nice updates man, nut your godess needs some boobjob done. i see you have some nice cg skills ceep em updates coming.
paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #70
wil_himura
Noobie

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: dragons 
Total Awards: 3
Great job on her face! I hope you don't mind if I use it as ref for proportions!

About the concepts, I'm looking forward to see more of the concepts in the model, it's quite an interesting idea!

Blog
wil_himura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #71
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordero View Post
looking good mate!

might wanna check the boobs, they are pointing forward at the moment, while they should be point outwards
depends on the clothing. If she goes naked then you would be right, but if he covers those bad boys up then they boobs go where the clothing tells them too.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #72
peppe3d
learning the hard way

@E4sY: Thank you mate!

@TMNI VISION: yes, it's temporary, but as you can see in the attachment I've done a little variation.. nothing definitive...

@Cordero: Your observation is right, her things should be pointing a little more outwards, because she'll probably go naked in the torso part...

@paulius-st: Thank you very much, my friend!

@wil_himura: Thanks! of course you can use her face as a reference for sculpting, you make me really glad of it!

@BiG ToE-3DT: Yes master, she'll go naked in the torso......

Here is a little variation in the face shaping I've done yesterday in a tiny space of time I had..

OBVIOUSLY, ears are only sketched at this stage
Attached Images

Last edited by peppe3d; 04-04-2011 at 06:22 PM..
Old 12-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #73
peppe3d
learning the hard way

Sorry guys, I had ten days of forced full stop... But from today, I'm gonna continue what I've started
Old 16-04-2011, 05:35 PM   #74
peppe3d
learning the hard way

Here again!

I've just finished the retopology process for my model here...

took about 2 hours, and was done in Topogun and Maya, using mostly common polygon modeling techniques
Attached Images

Old 18-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #75
peppe3d
learning the hard way

Ok, I've started adding details on the face... I'm still trying some face features, and I'll work soon on the ear rings and other little details, before switching again to the body

Hope you like it, please comment
Attached Images