>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V
bottom-table-gradient

Old 01-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #46
TMNI VISION

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
Thanks for the nice comments guys .

Washka: Working on the asymmetry of the body. Lets see wat can be done to make it more interesting. I will put detail on those little body too . Thanks.
TMNI VISION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:29 AM   #47
TMNI VISION

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
just an update. Hope you guys like it. Thanks .

Old 07-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #48
TMNI VISION

Awards Showcase
HI Guys,
I think I m done with the high res. Planning to go for the low res and diffuse. Hope if I can finish it in time. Deadline is very near . Thanks.
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #49
Pockets
The Common Karl

bwah! wicked, epic sculpt man! keep it up. i would love to see this bad dude finished.
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #50
Vitrux
Victoria Passariello

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: I Got the second place on Speed Challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 11
Mann Yeah ! He looks excellent!. . . Crazy Details! You did a Good Good Work with the God of Chaos!!

I realized that you fixed some anatomy problems you had before, and now his proportions look really well.

I love his asymmetric arms.

Ill be waiting to see the low and textures. . and come on! you can finish it!

Good Luck

Last edited by Vitrux; 07-05-2011 at 10:05 PM..
Vitrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #51
Dim

This is out-****ing-standing man! I would love to see the LP and bake, but from your mesh, those look like they'll be pretty painless.
Dim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:58 PM   #52
YoungStatic

Superb work, you did it very well
YoungStatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #53
TMNI VISION

Awards Showcase
Pockets , Vitrux , Dim , YoungStatic thanks a lot guys for those nice comments . Have to do a whole lot of works with in few days unless the deadline got extended . So, good luck to everyone who just finished their high poly that they can finish rest of the work with in deadline .
Old 10-05-2011, 11:44 PM   #54
Raul

Send a message via Yahoo to Raul
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 4
i love the little details on this guy! good work, sir!
Old 11-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #55
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
This turned out great. I think the transition into the more mechanical design of tubes and harder edges is my favorite part.

Hope you have the time to finish before the deadline!

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #56
TMNI VISION

Awards Showcase
Raul: Thanks a lot man .

Puckducker: Thanks man . With the new deadline now I hope that I can provide him color along with a pedestal . yaaa .
Old 11-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #57
GoodAtom

Send a message via Skype™ to GoodAtom
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 5
good design, I would like to see this character in color)
GoodAtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #58
mix_mash

This is looking awesome! I have doubts that 3d Total will win this final Dom War considering most of the entries ... BUT if it did win, it would most likely be your entry.

Paul
(mix_mash)
mix_mash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #59
TMNI VISION

Awards Showcase
GoodAtom : Thanks man .

mix_mash : Thanks man . That's really inspiring .
Old 12-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #60
wil_himura
Noobie

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: dragons 
Total Awards: 3
The right arm just rocks and I like a lot the way you sculpted muscle fibers all over the body, that cross pattern looks so good. I'm not sure what your plans for the beauty image and posing are but the legs won't give you much fredom (as if you didn't have enough with all the arms, fingers and complements )

Blog
wil_himura is offline   Reply With Quote