>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V
bottom-table-gradient

Old 27-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
Tast

Wink Dominance War V - 2D - Immagina"Reale - Tast

Immagina"Reale

The world was created by the creative power, a form of energy that comes from the union of two components. The real and imaginary united created the universe as we know it today. As for the created beings, they were given a portion of the powers of Immagina and Reale and now strive to how to use and how to develop their own fascinating creations
Everything appeared to be right, but than the powers were abused to make war, guns and chaos. Each object or intention imagined and then realized consumed Immagina"Reale's power. Reale blamed Immagina as the beings were using his energy to develop weapons. That generated a feeling of hatred between both, which may, in turn, result in war and even the end of the world.

Goddess of Reality = Reale

God of Imaginary = Immagina

Reference
Attached Images

Tast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
Tast

Smile

Sketch

-Reale
-Immagina
Attached Images

Old 28-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #3
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
Very cool sketches, and I enjoy your backstory. I have to say, I don't see a lot of reality or imagination in your designs. The designs themselves look great, but don't quite sync up with the themes of your characters. They look more like half machine paladin type characters, rather than creation figures.

I like the designs regardless though. Trying to visualize reality and imagination might be pretty tough.

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #4
Tast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckducker View Post
Very cool sketches, and I enjoy your backstory. I have to say, I don't see a lot of reality or imagination in your designs. The designs themselves look great, but don't quite sync up with the themes of your characters. They look more like half machine paladin type characters, rather than creation figures.

I like the designs regardless though. Trying to visualize reality and imagination might be pretty tough.
That's the reason why this idea ended up being even funny for me to work on, coz of the fact it's somehow tough to come up with a visualized creation for this. ))
Old 30-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #5
Tast

Attached Images

Old 30-03-2011, 04:02 AM   #6
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
Yep, it's definitely a tricky one, but will be great if you can pull it off. Your latest concept is starting to get closer, at least it feels a bit more ethereal than the first one, which I think is moving in the right direction.

Love some of the mechanical detailing in the arm you've sketched up though, some great stuff there!

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
Nice 2D concepts here, interesting designs, seems this year it's the big arms fashion.
Agree with Puck I wonder how you'll approach the themes, hope it will be interesting.
GL onto the comp!

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!

Last edited by washka; 31-03-2011 at 03:53 PM..
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #8
Warlock 279
Stealing your polygons!

Send a message via AIM to Warlock 279 Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock 279
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: arget reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Washed Up Super Hero'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Animal Warrior'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 9
You've got some really cool elements in that arm so far.

My only real suggestion, and I know its early on in the concept phase for you, but I want to see them as more of a duo, more of a yin and yang kinda thing. Maybe one of them has a big right arm, and the other a big left arm. Maybe one's all smooth details, and the other has angular details. Maybe ones got millions of tiny parts, while the other big solid shapes. Stuff like that, something that says, they're completely different, but completely intertwined.

* Lightwave * User
Warlock 279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #9
Tast

Actually they are thus following the idea of opposites. Yin Yang Man or woman, machine and organism, everything and anything, etc.. As I do not know English very limit myself when I write because I depend on the help of my friends to translate.

Reale is more mechanically follows the technology, it is the right arm of force. Immagine is more organic, more follows his own ideas, he is the left side of the force "

They are interconnected, one another's right is left of the body. When you separate there is no other half of the body for each one, so they mirror the only side that has only using energy. All this means that they have the two equal sides. The right arm and left arm of the reality of the imagination. "
I'll post more pictures soon. Thanks "
Old 09-04-2011, 01:59 AM   #10
Tast

slow
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2011, 04:28 AM   #11
DeadlyFreeze
Not a zombie.

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For throwing one hell of a good suggestion out there. You suggested the sculpting challenge, and we ran with it. The community loves it. Nice one! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: your testicles Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge ''Death Match'' Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Low POly Comp #22 Washed Up super Hero 
Total Awards: 10
The values look good but working on them with out the rest of your composition in place could be problematic.

Character looks great so far, keep at it you got plenty of time.

The mysterious guy behind you...
DeadlyFreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #12
Tast

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 03-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #13
Tast

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 04-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #14
Tast