>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V
bottom-table-gradient

Old 24-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #16
Animill

Dam, a whole can of worms blew on my face (workflow wise) but most of them are almost resolved I'll post my wip until the final image tonight or tomorrow night. Even though I'll be a day or two late I will finish this project!
Animill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #17
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
Good luck on finishing, definitely don't pack it in just yet

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #18
Animill

Thanks Puckducker

Anyways here's my current wip, sculpted the body and then added the armor in low poly mode I need to add the wings (floating elements) and add in the details

Old 30-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #19
Animill

*sigh* Luck just was just against me this month, I got sick the past few days,couldn't complete a half-polished version even to load up on the site, just to at least be placed there T_T, and I'm traveling tomorrow.

Yes I was aiming for the inverted look, but needed polishing that it wasn't done with just a simple inverted filter, I wanted to add a certain sophistication around his body to show his energy and influence.

Oh well at Least I'll show you the WIP