>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

top-table-gradient
Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > Game Art Challenge
bottom-table-gradient

Old 06-07-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
eon13

Eon13 - Battle Chess

First post and challenge for this forum, One of my friends(Raul) told me to join in this challenge cause he want to show off, . For this challenge I am going to do a Lion Knight(Black). I suck at concepts so I try buy zbrushing the shapes I want. day one about a week and a half ago Here is the helmet. sorry about the lateness but I wanted to post when I have some thing to show
Attached Images

eon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
eon13

update week old are the leg plates, I wanted the legs to have some of the curves from the real lions and tried to get a modern look like Ironman.
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
eon13

update this was done last weekend, I change to look of the legs some more and added the basic chest plate added the main on the top of the head and bread looks lol
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
Warlock 279
Stealing your polygons!

Send a message via AIM to Warlock 279 Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock 279
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: arget reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Washed Up Super Hero'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Animal Warrior'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 9
Nice start. The torso feel s tad lacking or generic at this point, but I really like what you've done with legs, and the head is really cool.

* Lightwave * User
Warlock 279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Raul

Send a message via Yahoo to Raul
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 4
dude! finally! lol. You are up to a great start!

Now PLEASE!!!!!, use a different shader i think im going blind! :P
Old 07-07-2011, 07:03 AM   #6
chris_solo
looking for job...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: won the 3dtotal T-shirt competition. Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a digital painting challenge ''Armageddon'' 
Total Awards: 6
nice start ! I like this guy!

++Chris
Old 13-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #7
Raul

Send a message via Yahoo to Raul
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 4
post more updates!

-wit luv, raul!