>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > MonteCristo's Profile > Portfolios

Olivia Sweet and Eva Wild [Nudity Warning]
Ugly is easy, but beauty takes finesse, hence my apparent obsession with girl characters. I learn more from them than I do from the guys. It's easier to make lots of bulging muscles - far harder to build those muscles and then give them the softness required by the female form. I reckon it'll be a while yet before I master this, but I'm happy with how these girls came out. And they have been received well 200,000+ hits combined. Never saw that coming.
And here we see Olivia and Eva together with the toon effect. I like this style a lot. If you want the Toon Shader material that I used you can find...
This was a test for costumes. I was really liking the coat...
Another test, mainly for fun. For some reason the Devil one looks the coolest. Also started work on a costume.It was never really my plan to leave...
Here's some tests with the Toon shader combined with some compositing experiments. In order to get the look I wanted, it was necessary to combine...
I then gave the forum a choice of hairstyles and it was decided that number 3 would be best.
A flyaround of the final body.
Here's the final figure. She's quite full on physically speaking. it was necessary to overdo certain areas so as to catch the tonal changes of the...
Another progress shot...
This was my first post for the Olivia character. Here I begin work with the Toon Shader too.
This was as far as I took the Eva character before I built the first stage of the Eva Wild training DVD series, which was a massive task.  

This...
Another colour experiment. Paler skin tone this time. I like the expression here, it shows she can have warmth as one forum user put it "It looks...
This is where I started actually giving the Eva character her own brand. I really like the colour of the bathing suit. It works with her flesh tone I...
An old shot of Eva. There are quite a few errors on her still, but I really dig this shot. She got frontpaged and the thread went mental! I like the...