>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Bracer's Profile > Portfolios > Gallery

Picture 14 of 27 from Album Gallery
Bracercom V2 was created after the mascot that guided Bracercom V1 no longer represents the currently skill level that I possess.

The design of the site is similar to that of Bracercom V1 though the mascot had taken a back seat role and no longer walks and run with the viewer
every time a new section of the site was visited. As a matter of fact, it only appears twice throughout the tour of the entire site.

The result for the changes is due to increase focus on the content instead of just the “framing” of the site.

Unfortunately, Bracercom V2 was pretty short lived compared to its version one counterpart as over a short period of time,
an unexpected small fan base of my work had surfaced.
Around 600~700 people from the US & UK visit my site daily during the days of Bracercom V2 and though
Bracercom V2 was designed to be updatable, it wasn’t design to be easily updated on a daily basis.

Hence Bracercom V2 quickly gives way to Bracercom V3 with the features that are required.
Bracercom V3’s flash dependency was also significantly reduced.
HTML/CSS became the back bone of Bracercom V3.
The concept of a site mascot was also dropped.
Bracercom V2 was created after the mascot that guided Bracercom V1 no longer represents the currently skill level that I possess.

The design of the site is similar to that of Bracercom V1 though the mascot had taken a back seat role and no longer walks and run with the viewer
every time a new section of the site was visited. As a matter of fact, it only appears twice throughout the tour of the entire site.

The result for the changes is due to increase focus on the content instead of just the “framing” of the site.

Unfortunately, Bracercom V2 was pretty short lived compared to its version one counterpart as over a short period of time,
an unexpected small fan base of my work had surfaced.
Around 600~700 people from the US & UK visit my site daily during the days of Bracercom V2 and though
Bracercom V2 was designed to be updatable, it wasn’t design to be easily updated on a daily basis.

Hence Bracercom V2 quickly gives way to Bracercom V3 with the features that are required.
Bracercom V3’s flash dependency was also significantly reduced.
HTML/CSS became the back bone of Bracercom V3.
The concept of a site mascot was also dropped.
Picture Added 21-06-2008 05:03 AM
Added by Bracer