>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > 0202742's Profile

0202742's Portfolios
  Portfolio Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture Spynx Womanimal
This is a model I am making to practice using as many of Zbrush and Maya's features as possible to gain some more practical experience before I go back to my Woody Harrelson models. I plan to fully texture and pose this model for a still. In the still I plan to have her sitting on a throne carried by four slaves surrounded by destruction and other aweful things carried out by soldiers, In one hand she will hold a staff and her other hand will be pointing at a scenario which will make it very clear that she is the auther of all the bad things her soldiers will be doing.
4 28-06-2008 12:50 PM
Picture Woody Harrelson WIP
This is my work in progress for my Woody Harrelson/anatomy studies project. Soon I plan to turn this into two seperate models. Firstly I will make an anatomy model by making the head look less like Woody, which will then be animated to demonstrate how the topology will deform without any advanced muscle simulation plugins. Then I will also make a version of Woody Harrelson using the head but making the anatomy less muscular and more generic, this will be fully textured, clothed and posed for a rendered still.
4 28-06-2008 12:25 PM