>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > ClassicGamer-3DT's Profile > Portfolios > Old Artwork

Picture 4 of 12 from Album Old Artwork
Classic Gamer   3D Snes Scene Render 02
Classic Gamer 3D Snes Scene Render 02
Picture Added 19-05-2008 12:21 PM
Added by ClassicGamer-3DT

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Levartho
    22-11-2009 05:01 PM
    Levartho
    Brings back some fond memories, well done!
  2. ClassicGamer-3DT
    22-11-2009 09:11 PM
    ClassicGamer-3DT
    Thank you very much, it's an old render come to think of it, done 2005 maybe 2006 I can't quite remember, was alot of fun to make though. I love playing my Snes the first games I had were Super Mario Allstars which was a special game boxed with the Snes when we bought it and we bought Super Mario Kart & Mario Paint which even came with it's own mouse and hard grey plastic mouse mat! Ahhh happy days.

CG.
  3. timonza-kun
    26-07-2012 09:54 PM
    timonza-kun
    THIS is what i call real inspiration! Work of a great taste, Nintendo even could use it as some ads :3. BTW Super Famicom is my favorite console. R U planning to model any other old-school consoles?
  4. ClassicGamer-3DT
    27-07-2012 07:44 AM
    ClassicGamer-3DT
    Thanks! I've modelled alot of the older consoles i've modelled the Generation I Sega Megadrive, Generation II Sega Megadrive, Generation I Sega Master System, i've attempted to model the Generation II Sega Master System but it's a difficult shape to get right, for Speed Modelling i'm modelled the NES before now, the Nintendo Gameboy, The Atari Lynx, The Amiga, Atari 2600, Sony Playstation 1, Sony Playstation 2, Sony Playstation One (the mini II Gen version) Sony Playstation 3, The Sony PSP, The Sony PSP Go.... haven't modellled the Vita yet, I've modelled the first generation Xbox & the Xbox 360, about half of these are featured on my Art Dump on here, the other half are sitting on my external HDD waiting for a re-vamp. One day I may make a scene showcasing the majority of them