>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > marcobar's Profile > Portfolios

3d Art
A selection of my 3d artworks. I mainly work with architecture and environments, both in real-time and high-poly.
Norwegian Stave Church - A visualization of a typical Norwegian stave church, created to help improve my photomatching and rendering skills with VRay.
Alchemist's Desk: A set of game-ready assets created for use in the UDK. he entire group is made up of 5950 tris, with most objects using fairly...
Georgian Housefront: An architectural visualization project of a Georgian housefront created from photo reference. Modelled and textured in 3ds max...
Deus Ex, Illuminati Atrium: A UDK remake of the Illuminati headquarters atrium from the classic cyberpunk action/adventure game, Deus Ex. The scene...
Raptor: Call of the Shadows: an award-winning entry prepared for the "Old School" challenge here on the forums. I chose to recreate the airplane from...