>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > cjr_danes's Profile > Portfolios > 2008

Picture 2 of 6 from Album 2008
11 DEC 2008

Trying out zbrush's poly-painting feature. I have no idea how to go about applying color to a 3d sculpt, but it's been  fun, anyway.

This is a marked departure from the source photos which featured a tanned "super babe" type. I kind of liked the pale, freckled effect.

12 DEC 2008

After I uploaded this image, I learned about the correct iris to eyeball ratio, so this will be altered in the next upload. I totally need to work on the neck. I'm not exactly sure how to approach the anatomy. I'll get there eventually, I guess.
11 DEC 2008

Trying out zbrush's poly-painting feature. I have no idea how to go about applying color to a 3d sculpt, but it's been fun, anyway.

This is a marked departure from the source photos which featured a tanned "super babe" type. I kind of liked the pale, freckled effect.

12 DEC 2008

After I uploaded this image, I learned about the correct iris to eyeball ratio, so this will be altered in the next upload. I totally need to work on the neck. I'm not exactly sure how to approach the anatomy. I'll get there eventually, I guess.
Picture Added 12-12-2008 12:48 AM
Added by cjr_danes