View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
L3XICON
3d Artist

Send a message via MSN to L3XICON
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge ''Anime style'' Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge No.76 ''The Aliens Are Coming'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
Hey guys, thought I would give it a go! damn was harder than I expected

well here's my entry, its a version of the guitar I bought at aged 13 with dreams of becoming a rock god!
Attached Images

L3XICON is offline   Reply With Quote