Thread: DirectX Shaders
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #7
Chung Wong

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Low POly Comp #22 Washed Up super Hero 
Total Awards: 4
Wow, neat, you are the dude. I've been meaning to get into shaders and this looks like a perfect place to start. Thanks dude... now you would be the dude meister if you were to put up a tut for the rig you did on your awesome warrior hint hint.

Edit:Pant's, I just tried your ace looking shader but can't seem to get it working in 3dsmax 9 (not 09) I noticed you did mention that this is for 2008 and probably above. Looks like its upgrade time or am I just plain stupid and can't get it to work? Doesn't matter though. Thanks for the shader, I'm sure I'll get it working sooner or later

Last edited by Chung Wong; 25-11-2008 at 04:44 AM..
Chung Wong is offline   Reply With Quote