View Single Post
Old 21-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #24
chris_solo
looking for job...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: won the 3dtotal T-shirt competition. Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a digital painting challenge ''Armageddon'' 
Total Awards: 6
SR_6274 thanks man, yes it's true, it also brings a ram too, I saw this after ...

Cracadoo thanks-> no, the last image in the post is not baked, is a material (MatCap) from Zbrush I'm not yet at this stage, but I would )

Holo I made my basemesh in lightwave 3D which is my favorite software with Zbrush for the sculpt. I could do it in zbrush with zpheres but I don't know well zpheres, I don't like them.

Last edited by chris_solo; 21-03-2009 at 08:06 PM..
chris_solo is offline   Reply With Quote