View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #15
Darchand

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus 
Total Awards: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvl99-Gamer View Post
Yeah I'm working on it. I've been thinking of some awesome skills I can give her but trying to avoid making her too ''almighty'' because that's no fun.
Yeah it isn't any fun having a god that can beat all gods then why would there be any war at all? Some are still doing the uber powerful gods though and I had an idea for one but it would have ended up looking something like this

Loving your concept though and as far as the sword goes I like 4 and 2. 4 because it looks like it is from a clock, 2 for the design aspect just looks cool.