Thread: Anybody home?
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2015, 12:09 PM   #4361
Kage
Perfectionist...

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''The Z-5500 Speaker system'' was featured on the frontpage! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge 
Total Awards: 5
Polycount specializes in game modeling/character modeling, so it isn't really something I would go to.

Haha Mcfly, that is good. How is it going with Blender? I stopped using that. I'm back to Modo again but not done much modeling at all this past year.

I just don't know what's happening. Quite a few frequent people have stopped posting though... me included to be honest, but I hope to get back to things with a new project soon. Just don't know when my mind will let me

Finished Projects:
Z-5500 Speaker Set
Xbox 360S
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote