View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 02:35 AM   #35
eyecon
Matte what?

Send a message via Yahoo to eyecon
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Matte Painting - Gold: Winner of a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: winner of a matte painting challenge  Matte Painting - Gold: Winner of a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a matte painting challenge! Matte Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 5
Thanks y'all

Mateja (Judgy), Newmanhyde (love your concept...), Thunderlight (theres still next time ), Somu (thank you...), Chao5, Matohan, GFaught, M_Cederstrom.

Unfortunatelly I won't be joining the next challenge as per rules and regulations, I might be one of the judges though (rules again...), BUT I will be posting some concepts and some work, nothing fancy I guess since I'll try to focus on realistic mattes this time...

But whatever it will be, I hope you guys join again! I'll try to post comments to to make this challenge ALIVE!

Congrats once again to all!

My CGportfolio and Deviant
CGsociety Deviant

2008 Mattepainting Reel : HIGH RES Low Res
eyecon is offline   Reply With Quote