View Single Post
Old 24-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #23
stroggtank
Dead before battle

Send a message via MSN to stroggtank
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Frontpage with  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work ''The Final Warning'' was linked from the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Stylized Challenge - Gold: Winner of a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Winning Stylized Challenge ''Swimming Dinosaur'' Stylized Challenge - Gold: Winner of a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Winning Stylized Challenge ''Executioner'' Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge ''Lets Make a Splash Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 15
Hey thanks everybody for the replies! I´m very happy with the progress so far and of course following your advices.

I fixed some things in the armor (thnx for the tip!) and deleted a few more from the sketch :P
I´m not at my home at the moment :P so I´ll post the last updates tomorrow... Sadly i´ve had some health problems lately... I cant be in front of the computer that much plus a lot of work at the office... but this dude needs to be finished!!!

thanks & cheers!!
stroggtank is offline   Reply With Quote