View Single Post
Old 13-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #47
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Total Awards: 3
Update!

I have been chasing this up for you, I promise; I've just heard back from the AVATAR guys and I'm told that I should have the list of final winners soon. Corel and Wacom are also being asked to select a "sponsor's choice" award, so this is what they're waiting for now (I have told them that they should perhaps cut the number of judges down for their next challenge to avoid making you all wait so long; I think keeping the quality of the judges, but reducing the quantity, would be the way to go - I hope you and they agree).

By the way, they've also told me that they've posted some information on the cgartaward.com website, so it might be worth heading on over to check that out while you wait to hear the final info from me.

Fingers crossed for all Threedy entrants!!

Follow us! Facebook.com/3DTotal
Tweet us! Twitter.com/3dtotal
Lynette-3dt is offline   Reply With Quote