View Single Post
Old 19-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #52
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Total Awards: 3
I think it's because it's their first contest and they got carried away and asked so many judges. On top of that they have also asked Wacom and Corel for votes - trust me when I assure you that I have tried to hurry them along, and even suggested that they give the results weeks ago and accept the loss of some votes simply to prevent you all waiting so long. I hope for their next challenge that they do not ask so many judges - it's all well keeping judges and the sponsors happy, but in doing this they have caused upset in the people the challenge is for - you - and I think this could affect participation in their next challenge because of this lack of attention to you all. I am frequently chasing them up, so please be assured of that - all is still in process and getting there, they're now just waiting on the votes from Corel and Wacom (which I think are unecessary but sometimes people get carried away and they'll have to learn from their mistakes I guess). I'm sorry you've all had to wait so long, I'll let you know as soon as I know anything else.

Follow us! Facebook.com/3DTotal
Tweet us! Twitter.com/3dtotal
Lynette-3dt is offline   Reply With Quote