View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 12:07 PM   #19
RogerP
Your Cuban Daddy

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: dragons Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Avenger Mash Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot 
Total Awards: 7
I normally see you modeling then sculpting details on that mesh, but being restricted by the initial topology you created. I would rather suggest you sculpt then retopo the sculpt. That way you're not restricted by the initial topology you created. It will give you more freedom when making adjustments and better bakes too.

Just my two cents

SKETCHES & WIPs
RogerP is offline   Reply With Quote