View Single Post
Old 23-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #184
Fixor

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 3
Thanks for the cheerings and kind words, guys! Fingers crossed for next monday.

Ichiban - Glad you like! Thanks mate! And thanks for your support through the whole project! Your last post brought me the good news

chris_solo - Merci!

Ced66 - Thanks dude!

dark_maggot - Pleased that you like mate!

Puckducker - Thanks mate!

JuST - Cheers dude! Thanks for your nice comments since the beginning of this character!

Darbruce - Heh thanks mate. I should have give him some hairy chest...

SR_6274 - it feels good when it's done and submitted! Geez! These two months last forever!

Joseph Pomeisl - Thanks matey!

washka - Merci pour ton soutien durant la prod! Ca fait plaisir!

Jensen - Cheers dude!

newhere - He loved her so much he become crazy when she get away from him actually. pooooor little baby!

shinja - Thanks man, did you receive my PM? Anyway my email address is in my final submission pics, contact me anytime. I could have typed it here but I think that spammer-bots would pick it up... maybe I'm parano´d?

buzz001 - cheers mate!

yiyi - thanks Yiyi

Warlock 279 - Next monday we'll know!!! thanks dude

mr_carl - Cheers Mister!

DWIV - 3D - Fixor - Eckhart

Last edited by Fixor; 23-06-2009 at 01:23 PM..
Fixor is offline   Reply With Quote